Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Announcing the 40th Annual CSU, SSRIC Social Science Student Symposium

This semester, I became San Jose State University's campus representative to the Social Science Research and Instructional Council.  The SSRIC provides valuable resources to the California State University campuses, including access to a variety of data.  I personally have made extensive use of their subscriptions to ICPSR and Field Poll surveys in my past research (here is one example).

In May of next year, the 40th Annual CSU, SSRIC Social Science Student Symposium will be held at CSU Sacramento.  Details are here.  In 2013, one of my co-authors, Marc Joffe, was a winner of the Gloria Rummels Award for Best Use of Quantitative Data.  I hope one of my students can take a prize in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment