Saturday, February 23, 2013

An Introduction to Economics with Statistics

As the writer of a recently launched blog, courting new readers is important.  I am currently focusing on getting my immediate family to read it.  So, in honor of my mother's birthday earlier this week I published An Introduction to Economics with Statistics: A Course Reader.  It is available in paperback by Lulu.com for a mere fifteen dollars or on my web page in PDF for free!

This reader, which is a carefully selected collection of twenty chapters from two different textbooks, offers a complete introduction to the principles of micro and macroeconomics.  It is a continuation of my ongoing efforts in open education.

The Lulu.com page lists two dates as the date of publication (I know, Lulu.com is not Stanford University Press ; )  But my mom will know which is the real date of publication!